Buying a House
Welcome to this rare, exciting, and pretty confusing process.
Discovering a house you believe can be your new home is a rare and exciting experience. It also opens up a whole new world of legalese and due dates, agents and attorneys.
From the art and science of creating a great offer, the back and forth of finalizing a purchase, to the final closing day, you'll benefit from guidance along the way.
We’ll help you step into the process knowing what to do, when to do it, and why. So that the experience of buying a home will feel as empowering as it should.
Ready to make an offer
Eureka! You found a home you love and feel ready to make the seller an offer. How do you negotiate the fairest price? How do inspections work? Get ready to:
- Craft a fair and winning offer
- Find a great home inspector
- Lock in the last details of your loan
Protecting your new house
Your closing date is closing in and you need homeowner’s insurance. How much do you need, and what type? Do you need title insurance too? Learn how to:
- Pick the right type and amount of insurance
- Get an overview of what is generally covered
- Weigh whether to buy title insurance
Getting ready for closing day
The big day is here and you want to feel prepared and in control. Who’s involved in the closing process? Checkbook? ID? Which other important documents should you bring? We can help you:
- Navigate each step of closing
- Read and understand your closing paperwork
- Feel confident and prepared on the big day